Thursday, September 3, 2020

School Counseling Maternity Leave Opening

Quick introduction, I'm Kasey Diete I graduated from DePaul's School Counseling program in 2011 and have been the school counselor at McClure Junior High in Western Springs for the last nine years. I'm reaching out to see if you know of any recent DePaul grads who are looking to be placed as a school counselor this year. I'm going on maternity leave in early October and our school is struggling to fill that spot with the craziness of this school year! The maternity leave will start at the end of September and go until January. I thought I'd reach out as I know the quality of counseling grads coming out of DePaul is high. Please pass this link along to anyone you know who is looking to fill a counseling position or they can certainly contact me directly. 

 

Thanks and have a great year!

 

Kasey 

 

--

Mrs. Kasey Diete

School Counselor

McClure Junior High

708-485-2888

kdiete@d101.org