Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CSL Grads Seeking Assistance with LPC Applications or Out of State Licensure Paperwork

CSL grads who are seeking assistance with LPC applications, specifically those who need the "certificate of education" form, should contact Nancy Hashimoto in the Advising Office at nhashimo@depaul.edu. In addition, Nancy can help those grads who are out of state and need assistance with licensure paperwork such as those that require signatures or seals from the college. Please make sure you have completed as much of the paperwork as you can on your end before asking Nancy for assistance.