Eye Level (formerly known as E.nopi) Learning Center of Palatine is an after-school learning program designed to help children (3 years to 14 years) master their Math, English, and Critical Thinking skills.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates for Math and English instructor positions.
The above positions involve working with students, primarily in grades preschool to Middle School in small group settings, providing both remediation and enrichment. All teaching materials will be provided. The instructor must be available to work on certain weekdays in the evening and Saturday morning. This is a year around part-time position, including summer. Long-term commitment of at least one year is a must.
We are currently looking for teachers to join our growing center.
1. An undergraduate or graduate student, or a retired/working teacher and be willing to have a long-term commitment (at least one year) preferred.
2. Prior teaching/tutoring experience preferred but not required.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Teach a group of 2-4 students
- Grade and record students work
- Planning and preparing students work
- Paid preparation and grading time!
This is a part-time, year-round position (8-15 hours/week).
Please send your resume to email@example.com.