Monday, August 31, 2020

Coursera Livestream


Hi Science of Well-Being Learners,

Thanks again for putting in the work to take care of your well-being, especially in challenging times. I know many of you are interested in new ways to learn about evidence-based approaches to happiness, and I have some exciting news for you!

1. FREE Back-to-School Livestream on Mental Health on Sep. 2nd

2020 has been tough on a lot of us. To help promote better habits, I'm hosting “Happiness Homeroom,” a free YouTube Live on well-being & mental health. It's specifically for CT high school students and families, but all are welcome. Spread the word! You can sign up here: http://cglink.me/r742566

2. New Podcast Season Coming on Monday September 14th!

On September 14, I’m releasing a brand new mini-season of my podcast! Head over to The Happiness Lab to catch the latest on new episodes and news.

3. The Science of Well-Being is coming to schools!

Are you a student, teacher, mental health professional, or school administrator? We’re bringing The Science of Well-Being to K-12 schools, and we want to hear from you! If you want to be the first to learn about opportunities to bring new free well-being content to your school or classroom, let us know by heading over to drlauriesantos.com!

Finally, I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude. I’m so proud to see that millions of you are committed to your well-being. You have transformed the science of happiness into a global phenomenon. And I’m excited to take these next steps with you!

Stay safe and stay happy,

Dr. Laurie Santos