Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Job Posting


Hello,
I just wanted to reach out in case some of your graduates are looking for a School Counselor position for the 19-20 academic year.  We will have a part-time position at Fremd High School in Township High School District 211.  If someone is interested, please have them do two things:  email me their resume at aminniti@d211.org and also apply on our website.  We will be interviewing right after our spring break next week.

I have worked in this school district for 19 years, and it is truly a wonderful place to work.  Next year, I will be the Department Chair in Student Services, so I wanted to connect for any future opportunities.  Please keep in touch if you also have candidate in your program who are looking for internship opportunities as well.

Thank you,

Antonette Minniti
School Counselor
William Fremd High School