|Job Title||Dual Credit/College Readiness Program Coordinator*|
|Position Title||Dual Credit/College Readiness Program Coordinator*|
|Department||Dual Credit/College Readiness|
|Job Summary||The Dual Credit/College Readiness Program Coordinator* is responsible for career and technical education (CTE) dual credit at the College of Lake County (CLC). The Program Coordinator will support CTE
models of dual credit and dual enrollment and will be the main point of
contact for high schools, faculty, students, and parents. This
position will align dual credit and dual enrollment programs with state
legislation and accreditation guidelines; handle logistical aspects of
dual credit and dual enrollment; maintain correspondence and
communication records with schools, departments, and students; and,
maintain records necessary for evaluation of the programs.
This position will be partially funded by the ICCB Perkins Grant. As such, hiring is dependent on approval of the FY16 Perkins Plan by the ICCB which is anticipated during July.
|Required Qualification||1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
4. Excellent time management and ability to adapt to changing priorities.
5. Experience in secondary or higher education.
6. Ability to work autonomously.
7. Ability to travel within Lake County.
8. Valid driver’s license.
9. Willingness to work flexible hours that may include some evening hours.
|Desired Qualifications||1. Experience working with CTE dual credit or dual enrollment.
2. Experience working with students and faculty.
3. Experience presenting to diverse audiences.
4. Program management experience.
5. Program evaluation experience.
6. Master’s degree.
|Expected Start Date|
|Special Instructions Summary||Interviews will begin immediately and continue until filled.
This is a partially grant funded position; continued employment in this position is based on external funding sources.
|Pay Rate||The salary is competitive.|
|Total Hours per week||40|
|Work Schedule||M-F 8:00-4:30 with some evenings and weekends|
|EEO Statement||The College of Lake County is an equal
opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that
spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities,
women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V|