Monday, April 20, 2020

Alumni Education & Student Teaching Webinar


Hello! 

My name is Megan Boone and I am the Career Advisor for the Education, Nonprofit, and Government Community for Spring Quarter. As Jen Fleming is out on maternity leave this quarter, I am the primary Career Advisor for the community. 

I wanted to reach out about an education webinar we are hosting called, Alumni Education & Student Teaching Webinar that you could pass along to students that might be interested. The webinar is with a current DePaul College of Education student that is student teaching. She will speak on her experience student teaching remotely and will answer any questions that attendees may have.The event will be held on Thursday, April 30th 2020 from 1:00pm-2:00pm via zoom. To register, students can register for this event on Handshake

As a community, we are planning events for students that are virtual during Spring Quarter. I will continue to email you events that you can share with students as we plan them. If you have any questions for me, please let me know! 

Best, 
Megan Boone