Spring Quarter, Week 9, May 27-31
- North Park University is looking to hire a part-time Student Enrichment Services Counselor. Details and application info can be found here
East Aurora High School, District 131, is looking for 2 Professional School Counselors for the upcoming 2013-2014 academic year. Bilingual candidates are required.
If you or anyone you know would be interested please view the Kane County Consortium to apply.
- The Just in Time Job & Internship Fair is coming up on June 18, 2013!
- Lawrence Hall Youth Services will be there recruiting for Child Welfare Specialist- Foster Care, Family Therapist, Music Therapist, Job Coach, and Residential Treatment Specialist
- Check out Steve & Kate's Camp for fun summer employment! Click here for more details
- The Fourth Annual Social and Cultural Foundations in Education Graduate Student Mini-Conference is June 7th! Information and conference schedule can be found here
- Please attend the 4th annual CSE Graduate Student Poster Conference! This event will be held on Saturday, June 1st in Student Center room 120 from 10am-2pm.
- The Midwest Anti-Bullying Conference is in Chicago this June 5, 6! Are you registered yet? Registration and information can be found here